What do you shoot in the shooting range? Your BB guns? Because if you do, I will bring my BB gun next time I come to visit
yes, we shoot bb guns and bow and arrows!suge
kewl
sage,could you post the cousin gang video on the cousin gang blog. Send me an e-mail and I will send you the link and the my account password so you can post on there tooREEKO (austen)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What do you shoot in the shooting range? Your BB guns? Because if you do, I will bring my BB gun next time I come to visit
yes, we shoot bb guns and bow and arrows!
suge
kewl
sage,
could you post the cousin gang video on the cousin gang blog. Send me an e-mail and I will send you the link and the my account password so you can post on there too
REEKO (austen)
Post a Comment