Friday, February 20, 2009

complaints and a move


sorry i haven't posted in a while. i've been really sick with strep/bronchitis. now I have a cough and a stuffy nose. being cooped up inside is no fun, especially when you have to be for days and days on end.

we have finally moved to the "wild hair ranch!" too bad i have not been able to enjoy the roaming feilds my grandma came on friday and we started sleeping here on monday.

here is our tiny house


the lolling feilds (this is at christmas, so i will post recent ones soon!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sage

I am sick too.

Cool pics

I wish that we can come to your house and property soon.

Miss you,

Austen

Lindsey said...

Sessy I am so sorry you are sick!!! Thats no fun! Take care of yourself! Have some popsicles and some tea and watch lots of movies!

The ranch looks SO FUN! What a lucky girl! I can't wait to come see it sometime!

Get well!!

--itsy pubba.

PS- I'm getting so excited for winter camp!!!

Coby Jackson said...

Hey little lady! I love your little house... and the "Wild Hair Ranch!" I was sorry I didn't get to see you today at school... Hope you get better soon!

PS: I got a Mac! Will need tutoring on that too! =o)

~Mrs. J

sage said...

nice mrs. jackson! (i mean about the mac!!)

lindsey said...

it looks beautiful there! can't wait for a visit... but only when you all are healthy!

Anonymous said...

That field is going to be perfect for playing chase with Cooper at Easter. Speaking of Easter, it is going to take a LOT of eggs to fill up that yard for the hunt . . . . .

Hope you are feeling better!

Auntie A