| my new chick, lola |
![]() |
| cameron |
| naloni |
| hayden |
| hayden and autumn (autumn - i actually love this picture of you and i am sorry you don't) |
| haak by the snow cones |
| zekey boy |
| cuz julianne |
| brigitte |
| my friends cami (l) and caroline (r) jousting |
| cami and i on the rock wall (by caroline) |
| me at the top (by caroline) |
| the haakster on the slip-n-slide |
| my friend hannah (l) and i jousting (by cami) |
| caroline and i (by cami) |
so that was my sunday!
ttfn! ta ta for now!
sage

3 comments:
I sure missed being a part of Fall Kick-Off this year...I love that event. Fun pictures. Thanks for sharing. Next time you see Caroline, say hi to her for me. I think she'll remember me - I was a helper in Children's Choir when she was in it. Hope you and family are well.
hahaha ur a good picture taker!!!!! i luv em exept for the 1 with me grrrr i look like a weasel!!!!! hahaha
i so wish we could do fun stuff like that in sundays!!!
Post a Comment