haha sage, when I went to redo my blog this is the first one i picked!! Sooo funny! We always pick the same thing! I ended up changing mine though because I found a blue and yellow one!
Yes! Fabulous sense of style my dear! Love the colors too. Don't forget to ask your dad for the battery charger...you know how busy those grown-ups can get!
6 comments:
haha sage, when I went to redo my blog this is the first one i picked!! Sooo funny! We always pick the same thing! I ended up changing mine though because I found a blue and yellow one!
love ya girl! glad you're blogging again!
Yes! Fabulous sense of style my dear! Love the colors too. Don't forget to ask your dad for the battery charger...you know how busy those grown-ups can get!
Love It!
Auntie A
Sage. I love it! Good job.
this definitely fits you better. the colors are so you!
cool
Post a Comment