Thursday, March 12, 2009

i hope i'm not boring you, but . . .


. . . I FINISHED THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES!!!

if you don't have the faintest idea what i am talking about, check out the previous post.

here it is, the sea of monsters, by rick riordan ------------>

it was awesome! i got it yesterday at school from my cousin, kyle.

while searching for this pic, i found the author's website and blog! they are pretty neat, so check it out!

i am leaving for camp tomorrow! i am so excited, i am not sure that i will be able to fall asleep tonight, so wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck

Miss you

see you soon

Reeko

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the books!

Can't believe you are going to camp! Have a great time--but make sure you go to bed early every night!!

Tonight, on the way home from baseball, Aliya said, "Mom, how come we didn't do those things with Sage and Eden" I said,"What things?" She responded (with obvious frustration that I didn't know what 'those things' were) "you know, those Christmas cracker things that have toys in them---how come we didn't do them with Sage and Eden". I have to be honest, I didn't know how to answer, so I just said, "hmmmmm I don't know".

So please, next time, let us NOT forget the Christmas Crackers.