"Today was even fuller. I woke up early, but couldn't get up until way later. Then we had to go to breakfast. Yum! Then we played Capture the Flag. I almost got it across the line within the first minute! Emma G. got it across the line two times! Yay! Then lunch, then zipline! It was awesom, but I wished I would have jumped. BB guns were next. I got a six, but my gun would not cock half of the time. The Fountain Walk was next. [we go to a candy/ice cream shop.] I spent $11.60 on candy, ice cream, and a cream soda. Yummy, yummy! I even got a candy for each of my family members. ..."
this is where i stopped.
the rest of free time was spent doing "quiet time" and helping with and riding on another ropes course-type ride. dinner was good as always.
to be continued . . .
4 comments:
sounds fun!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you
Austen
So since you spent $11.60 on candy for each of your family, what kind did you get me : ) You'll probably want to leave that in a safe place so it doesn't melt before we get there : ) : ) : )
Uhhh that should have said Auntie Amy not "A"
So, Sage. Since I found you through Lindsey's blog, I am impressed. You do well with writing and I love the pictures you posted, too. When we move for good, I hope to keep up with you through your blogs. I definitely will keep up with your dad through the church blog. I will definitely miss it here. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my blog or just ask your dad.
Post a Comment