Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Zeke's Invitations



in the past five days we, my mom, my sister, and me, made zeke's sixth birthday party invitations. he is having a forest/ robin hood party. my mom is making pipe bow and arrows, robin hood hats, and maid mariam flower wreaths. i might help (if she let's me). we are going to go to bishop's peak (or at least the little pond) and climb trees and shoot bows and arrows. zeke is very excited!



Also here are some recent pics (some are from serve day!):


painting, painting, painting,

i painted this part!

picnic tables

"hottie" and violet

karena

6 comments:

sage said...

Sage - I love being your mom! Life is only getting more fun - doing stuff like serve day and creating invitations with you and your sister and brother! It's only getting better and better for me as a mom! And yes, PLEASE help all you want with that party! And get Eden to do the same...

Love, Mom

lindsey said...

sage - i love those invites - so fun! what a great idea for a party - it'll be so much fun! great pics from serve day, especially of haak and violet - too cute!

Anonymous said...

sage these are cool pics. I like that your church does a serve day. Our church does it, but i've never done it before.

Reeko

Lindsey said...

sessy! I just started a new blog (thank you my dear for introducing me to the blog world awhile back!) and guess what?! We totally picked the same colors for our blog! Isn't that funny. I finished customizing mine and then I clicked on over to yours and it looked just the same! Good choice of colors my friend. Love you and I miss hanging out with you guys!!

-Lindsey I

Lindsey said...

umm so I think Sage needs to blog soon.

Debbie said...

Great blog, Sage! You are very creative! Keep it up, 'cause I'll be back regularly.
Love you,
Debbie