Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picnik.com - WOW!

Hi! It's been a long time! I just discovered picnik.com. Here it is: (or as "the Haak" would say "check it out:")





(don't know why I did this one :) )

sage

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Missy! I miss you when you don't post for awhile! Love the pictures!!! Don't you love picnik? I have a cute picture of me and you that I edited with picnik. I'll have to email it to you!! Oh and I LOVE the new look of the blog. Your big picture on the top is super cute. Of course Haak has his horse. Well I miss you guys a ton! Keep posting so I can keep up on what's going on at the Theule house while I'm recovering. Love you miss sage!
--itsy pubba.

lindsey said...

every time i try to use picnik it shuts down my computer! it looks really fun - i'll have to keep trying.